JktSprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place for your sprites and games.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  AffiliatesAffiliates  

Mashbros's Sprite works!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mashbros
New User
New User
mashbros

Number of posts : 6
Brownie Points :
Mashbros's Sprite works! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mashbros's Sprite works! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Mashbros's Sprite works! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mashbros's Sprite works! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Mashbros's Sprite works! Empty
PostSubject: Mashbros's Sprite works!   Mashbros's Sprite works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:11 am

LAST UPDATE: 11/12/08, 9:12 PM

Most recent Sprite Project: 8-Bit Link
Current Sprite Projects: Lanky Kong
Next Sprite Projects: Chunky Kong

I have been working on some sprites lately (even though i suck at spriting)
Animations: 1 so far
Mashbros's Sprite works! GANNONDORF_punch_3104 credit to worthikids and Satan
i have edited an ocarina of time styled young link to a super smash bros brawl styled young link here is the young link i have been worknig on
Mashbros's Sprite works! Mcleodgamingspritetopicyounglink-1
I found a smash ball and edited the colours
Mashbros's Sprite works! Mcleodgamingspritetopicsmallballedi
My edited 8-bit Brawl Link
Mashbros's Sprite works! Smashbroslink8-bit
Fire Emblem Link Mashbros's Sprite works! FierEmblemLINK
Chunky edit from Funky (roymaster4 said to) Mashbros's Sprite works! Chunky-1
My custom images of Mario and Link Mashbros's Sprite works! Things
Lanky Dojo Page Mashbros's Sprite works! LankyDojoPage
My Lanky Sheet that could be an expansion for ssf2: Mashbros's Sprite works! LankySprites-2

There will be more to come! and does anyone want to help me with the sheets?
Back to top Go down
Blaze [KF]
Blaze [KF]

Number of posts : 54
Brownie Points :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Mashbros's Sprite works!   Mashbros's Sprite works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:53 pm

gannon is well :eww:
young link is pretty good though
Back to top Go down
mashbros
New User
New User
mashbros

Number of posts : 6
Brownie Points :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Mashbros's Sprite works!   Mashbros's Sprite works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:29 pm

what is so bad about ganondorf?
Back to top Go down
Blaze [KF]
Blaze [KF]

Number of posts : 54
Brownie Points :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Mashbros's Sprite works!   Mashbros's Sprite works! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:53 pm

mashbros wrote:
what is so bad about ganondorf?
the animation its horrible
and its not cause you dont know how to animate the sprites need work they don't go well together
Back to top Go down
1trueking
New User
New User

Number of posts : 2
Brownie Points :

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Mashbros's Sprite works!   Mashbros's Sprite works! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi- im brand new to the forums. I just signed up 2 minutes ago actuly and activated it. Im wondering if you culd make me one of those links but have him being 1 red with a gold sheild or a gold one with a red shield or a green one with a gold and red shield. idc but i prefer the first one Smile Any of them will work- if you decide to please email it too me at korazatio@yahoo.com Dang i sound obnoxious. Sad Also can i have permish to upload it to this game called whirled? i want it to be my avy. If not thats fine but i think your sprites are aightz.
Back to top Go down
1trueking
New User
New User

Number of posts : 2
Brownie Points :

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Mashbros's Sprite works!   Mashbros's Sprite works! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:19 pm

oh actuly a normal link would b ok too but i just wanted to change the colors so it wouldnt b much stealing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mashbros's Sprite works!   Mashbros's Sprite works! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mashbros's Sprite works!
Page 1 of 1